The Purple Hippo . . .
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
While we have been extremely blessed and our adoption is fully funded (all praise to God!), I know that many families need to do some sort of fund raising.

My friend, Missy, has a wonderful business called the PURPLE HIPPO( http://purplehippoparties.com/fundraisers ) She began it just a short while ago and it has taken off like a rocket!

As we were talking this morning, I asked if she thought the Purple Hippo could be utilized as an Adoption Fund Raiser and she excitedly said YES! She has offered an adoption fundraising plan where 30% of the sales go into the fundraiser's pocket. She will also set up a web-page for the people who are fundraising.

So if you or anyone you know needs an idea for adoption fund raising, go check her out! I'm really excited to be able to share this with everyone, I think it could really bless some lives!

I've added a link to it in my Other Interesting Adoption and Child-rearing Related Links on the sidebar of my blog.

If you correspond with Missy, let her know that you learned about it from me! There's absolutely no financial gain being made here on my part, but I'd just love to know if I have helped someone toward their goal!

till later . . .
1 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Thanks. We are looking for fundraisers. Appreciate it.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™