News of the day
Friday, August 24, 2007
We still haven't closed. It may be this morning, but looks more like it will be Monday.

I've been at the mobile home every day painting. Remember, it wasn't supposed to be ready till mid-September so we offered to help paint it to speed things along. It's been C-R-A-Z-Y!

The plan is to move everything over tomorrow morning. So I'll go and clean it this afternoon.

Hubby and D are going to the Texas Rangers baseball game. Our church's choir is singing the National Anthem. So if you're watching the Rangers/Seattle game tonight see if you can hear them. They won't get home till 1 or 2 a.m.!! Of course hubby has to go since he is the director :O). It will help for D to be out of my hair. She has been wonderful through all this though. She's having an adventure of it.

There is still so much to do it is overwhelming!

We went to meet the teacher this morning. D got an awesome teacher for 1st grade and I am so excited. She had a wonderful teacher in Kindergarten and I so hoped to maintain that momentum. She is already reading on a second grade level, have I ever told that here?? She's a smart cookie!

School starts Monday. So I think we'll stay in a hotel tomorrow and Sunday night so we're not living in chaos for Sunday (big day in a Pastor's house) and the first day of school. Then we'll dive into the chaos and swim for our lives!

Ok, gotta run - but want to leave you with this hilarious Ebay advertisement!!

Have a great day!
3 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
I haven't read the whole thing yet, but wow that's funny.

A whole night to pack or paint in peace. That's great. I'm sure they'll enjoy the game. How neat that the choir is singing the anthem. I'll have to watch (at least that part).

Hotel sounds like a great idea.

Blogger Esther said...
Oh Suz, that is the funniest blog I've ever seen (& her eBay ad). I'm adding her to my blogroll.

Hey, we'll look for your hubbie on TV tonight. We'll be watching!

Blogger Chelley said...
You have been tagged!!

hehe when you finsh unpacking!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™