So Sick
Monday, May 07, 2007
I haven't been this sick in a long time. Friday morning, I got up to get D ready for school and everything was just fine and completely normal. At about 8:30 it's as if a giant dump truck unloaded a ton of coughing bricks over my head. I don't know if I've ever coughed this hard or so much! It was just in my lungs until yesterday and then it moved up into my head as well.

I completely "lost" Saturday, I just slept most of the day.

I've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon to get something to help kick it. Ugh, today it reminds me of the congestion I come home from Russia with (3 of the 4 times I've gone). Not fun.
2 Comments:
Blogger TraciB said...
I am betting it is bronchitis...It came on me SUPER fast too. I was so sick for a week!!! It has been awful here in Texas. Try sleeping on a heating pad...sounds weird but it helped to break up the stuff in my chest.(a nurse suggested it!) Hope you feel better soon- I know it is AWFUL to be sick!

Blogger Robin said...
same here...went to the doc last Saturday and it was bronchitis. Good luck - if the offer it, take the shot...it helps!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™