More great information
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Here is a wonderful website for growth charts and general health and development of Internationally Adopted children. It contains growth charts for Preemie children, Russian children, Chinese children, Vietnamese children and of course the regular CDC American growth charts.

From my quick look-see, the Russian and CDC are not that different, but the CDC is much easier to read (it's in English of course - hee hee).

Of course I blog-lifted this information from Russia Adoption Blog, I told you it was an awesome blog. But I was afraid you may not have read it and I wanted to be sure and get this info out there. I'm excited to find it!
1 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Great site. I haven't had a chance to check out much of that new blog you listed so thanks for pointing this one out. I book marked it in hopes of learning lots more good stuff.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™