Secret Blog-Pals, Anyone?
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Debbie and I have been thinking of a way to make our little blog community grow even closer. If you are like me, you already feel like we're a big happy bloggy family. Right?

Debbie and I thought it would be a fun idea to start a little Secret Blog-Pals Connection.

If you are interested, e-mail me privately at the link over in the side bar and I'll forward you a little questionnaire with your likes, nursery/child's room theme, collections, wishes etc. so that I can pass it along to your new Secret Blog-Pal !

So, how will it work, you ask? We'll send each other little encouragements, small gifts (inexpensive, we're adopting after all), notes, etc periodically throughout the set time period. We'll send these in the real world - aka snail mail. Then every few months we'll reveal who our secret blog-pal is and then re-draw for new blog-pals.

Deadline for signing up for this round will be Thursday, September 28 at my bedtime :o)

Does it sound like something you would like to do? If so, e-mail me and we'll get the fun started.

P.S. This was my 100th post on my blog!
10 Comments:
Blogger Lauren & Cupcake said...
sounds fun

Blogger Denise :o) said...
I sent you an email. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Congratulatins on the 100th post by the way! ;o)

Blogger Laura said...
I sent you an e-mail too! Sounds like a good way to cheer everyone up, while we wait. :-)
Laura
Wow 100 posts.

Blogger Lauri said...
sounds great...I will email you shortly... great way to offer support

Blogger Maggie said...
Count me in! I'll send you an email tonight.

Blogger Melissa said...
I just sent you an email. I love it. It is like a Secret Santa, but with baby stuff.

Blogger Carolina Mama said...
What a great idea! I'd love to join in. Look forward to the details. Thanks for thinking of me. And nice on your 100 posts! :)

Blogger Lisa said...
Hey Suz,

Thanks for thinking of me, but I'm going to sit out this round. Life is just a little too crazy at the moment. Maybe next time though.

Have fun!
Lisa

Blogger Lauren said...
Bloggy pals sounds like a great idea.

And Congrats on your 100th post.

Blogger Jennefer said...
I will finish the email soon. I promise!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™