A word from our agency . . .
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
I've got mixed feelings - we heard from our Agency casemanager today. I'll summarize:

They had just gotten off the phone with the Russian In-country Program Director. Our new dossier has completed translation and is being reviewed. Next it will be sent to the region coordinator to be submitted to the court for our court date. We should hear something in a couple weeks, maybe sooner.

I asked if they know if baby V 's databank release has been recieved? No, it is currently taking 6-8 weeks. So I remind them - we're right there at it! We left the region 8 weeks ago today. They told me to h
ang in there. I'm hanging - by my fingernails!!


1 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
Oh the vague statements of adoption consultants. It's an art form.


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™