Scrapbook for box tops
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
I know alot of you who read my blog are scrapbookers. I came across this site and thought I would share it with you.

I admit I am soooo bad at saving those box tops, but free scrapbook supplies might encourage me! How 'bout you??

http://scrapbook-for-box-tops.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html



"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21
2 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
That's cool. I might just have to do that. Help a good cause and get free stuff!!

Blogger Esther said...
great tip!


Online Degree Programs
Locations of visitors to this page
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™